ACE Human Resources
Office Manager Job Description
To coordinate and oversee the office operations for the company to assist in the growth and productivity of the business.
1) Answer incoming calls, respond to text messages and emails from prospective and current clients, as well as affiliate partners. Set appointments as needed.
2) Create, print and mail letters to creditors, regulatory agencies and credit bureaus.
3) Scan, upload and input incoming credit bureau and other correspondences received to respective client portals.
4) Track and record daily client activities completed in company database.
5) Protect clients’ sensitive and personal information.
6) Prospect potential clients using organization’s sales process; includes consulting individuals, couples and business owners’ goals on credit improvement, creating account(s) through credit monitoring service, reviewing detailed credit report(s) and consulting individuals how organization will facilitate reaching their credit improvement goals.
7) Onboard new clients using standard operating procedure; includes obtaining supporting identification documentation, collecting payment, setting up client profile in portal, sending client contracts, communicating expectations with client, and answering questions.
8) Following-up with current clients asking for referrals and online reviews.
9) Contact former and current clients regarding account receivables past due.
10) Create monthly communication reports and contact referral partners to update on progress of mutual clients’ accounts.
11) Perform special operational and marketing projects including creating a client offboarding program, various marketing campaigns and other projects, as assigned.
12) Manage the company’s Customer Fulfillment department, Customer Service department, and Marketing department.
13) Monitor all social media accounts including creating both informative and call-to-action posts, responding and interacting on accounts, and bringing forth new social media marketing ideas.
14) Facilitate email marketing campaign, collaborating with management to create and execute sales funnels.
15) Attend professional networking events to promote business, build brand awareness, expand client base, establish and maintain professional relationships in the community.
16) Facilitate company presentations at assigned events to affiliate partners, prospective clients and the community. Participate in sponsorship opportunities virtually and in-person.
17) Facilitate company-sponsored social events for affiliate partners, current and prospective clients.
18) Assist in organization’s daily operations, and other projects and duties as assigned.
- Ability to fluently speak in English and Spanish
- College degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 2-years of experience in administrative position, preferred
- Minimum 1-year experience in supervisory role, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in computer skills, including navigating internet browsers, email, Google Drive and Microsoft Suite
- Marketing knowledge on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram social media platforms, preferred
- Knowledge in popular CRM software database(s), preferred
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge in the credit repair industry
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Phone etiquette
- Customer service
- Organizational skills
- Efficiency and productivity
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Marketing skills (preferred)
- Sales skills (preferred)
- Visionary leadership skills
- Decision-making skills
- Coaching and team-development skills
- Assertive, team-player attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to remain productive in a high-pressure work environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work duties
Work location: 1511 E State Rd 434 #2001, Winter Springs, FL 32708
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Work schedule: Monday-Friday between 7-5pm; occasionally scheduled evenings and weekends
Salary: $16 - $18 / hour
To submit an application for this position, please email [email protected] with Subject Line: OFFICE MANAGER